Peter L. Lawrence, Esq.
Attorney Lawrence focuses his practice on consumer and small business bankruptcy, foreclosures and real estate. His bankruptcy practice includes both liquidation (Chapter 7) and reorganization (Chapter 13) cases. He has filed over 1,600 cases in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Connecticut, and, in addition to routine cases he has handled numerous adversary proceedings and other contested matters in bankruptcy cases. Attorney Lawrence also has extensive experience in state court. He has handled dozens of foreclosure mediations and he has helped numerous clients to save their homes from foreclosure.
Attorney Lawrence is a graduate of Clark University and Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, where he was Articles Editor of the Rutgers-Camden Law Journal.
Rutgers University School of Law – Camden
Juris Doctor 1980
Bachelor of Arts 1976
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section, Connecticut Bar Association
- Real Estate Law Section, Connecticut Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Connecticut 1980
- New York 1981 (resigned)
- U.S. District Court of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Adversary Proceedings
- Real Estate
- Commercial transactions
- Foreclosure mediation